Seguidores

domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

OUR CAMPAIGN

CAMPAIGN TO PRAY FOR JAPAN. DO YOU WANT TO PRAY? PRAY WITH US AND MAILGIRL101.

I
PRAY
FOR
JAPAN

We all know about the earthquake and the following tsunami
that happened on the 11 of Martch, 2011.
This disaster broke more than 1,000 lives
and more than 10,000 people are lost.
People with no homes and food are still
stuck in the country of The Rising Sun.
People and I
pray for The Red Sun to rise again.



Support
PRAY FOR JAPAN!
Put a japanese flag in your suite or presentation and of course
PRAY FOR JAPAN.




About my ''PRAY 4 JAPAN'' shirts

This is my support and help for others to support this campaign.

Original price of the stardesign shirt is 4 stardollars, so the
price on starbazaar is 5 stardollars, due the commision of 10% stardollars on each item you sell.
That means that you pay 5 stardollars, I get 4 to make a new Pray for Japan tee, and the 1 stardollar commision goes to stardoll as a fee.

If you have more questions, ask in my guestbook.
If you need a shirt, ask. :)


Meyla_17

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario